NMT : Nami Island + Mt. Seorak [ 1N2D TOUR ]
Available Everyday ( Apr. ~ Nov. )
Inquire in advance at least 14 days before.
07:10~08:00 (Hotel pick-up ) ~ 17:00 ( Drop-off )
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off, Round Trip Vehicle, Tour Guide, Lunch(1), Breakfast(1),
Nami Island Entrance fee & Ferry Ticket, Admission fee, Accommodation
Lunch (Day 1), Dinner (Guide will give information of restaurant)
→ Hotel Pick-up
→ to Petite France ( about 1 hour )
→ Petite France tour
→ to Nami Island
→ Take Ferry to Nami Island ( for 10 minutes )
→ Nami Island ( Enjoy Free time )
→ Lunch ( Excluded : by your own )
→ to Mt. Seorak National Park Area ( about 2.5 hours )
→ Hotel Check-in
→ Dinner ( Excluded : by your own )
→ Breakfast ( in Hotel )
→ Hotel Pick-up
→ to Mt. Seorak National Park ( about 30 minutes )
→ Gweongeumseong Fortress
→ Shinheungsa Temple
→ Light House Observatory
→ Dongmyeong Port ( Fish market )
→ to Seoul ( about 2.5 hours )
→ Rest in Highway
→ Stop by Korean Ginseng Center ( about 25 minutes )
→ Drop-off at the Hotel or Myeongdong or Hongdae
KRW 390,000 p/p ( 3 ~ 4 adult )
KRW 350,000 p/p ( 5 adult or more )
KRW 330,000 p/p : Child (Age 4~10) / Baby(Age 1~3) : Free
KRW 490,000 p/p ( In case of 2 adult )
- Deposit : 50% in advance through Paypal
- Balance : On tour day by cash or credit card
- Deposit refundable by cancellation until 7 days before. After then, deposit is Not refundable.
TOUR DATE CHANGE
- Date and/or any other changes are available until 7 days ( by 4 pm K.S.T. ) prior to travel date
- Changes request will not be accepted after 4 pm of 7 days prior to travel date.
You need to book again or keep the original booking.
- All requests of changes are charged with USD 20 per booking as administration Fee.
- No refund the payment if you cancel the tour afterwards tour date change
- Inquire in advance at least 14 days before to book.
- Deposit : 50% of total price in advance by Paypal
( When you made a reservation, we will inform you of Paypal account for deposit. )
- Balance : 50% of total price can be made by either cash or credit card on the tour day
– Peak-season / Holidays / Weekend : Additional Charge KRW 30,000 p/p
(Peak-season : End of Apr. ~ End of May / 27th Jul. ~ 15th Aug. / 21st Sep. ~ 4th Nov.)
- Please wear comfortable shoes (outdoor shoes).
- The itinerary of 1st day and 2nd day might be exchanged by local condition.
- The tour itinerary may be changed by the weather condition.
- Cable car and Gweongeumseong Fortress might be cancelled due to the weather condition. ( Replaced to go to the Naksansa Temple or ‘Heundeulbawi’-Rocking Boulder)
■ LATEST UPDATE
The tour will not be operating for 1~2 day in Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving days) & Lunar New Year’s holidays.
■ WHEN TO BOOK
– Inquire in advance at least 7 days before to book.
■ BOOKING PROCESS
– Make online Booking Only
- Hotel Pick-up ( Meeting Places ) will be informed with considering your location when you confirmed the tour.
- Check your E-mail : Upon successful booking, you will receive an E-mail with confirmed pick-up time.
- Meet the Tour Guide : Please be on time at your meeting place.
- Guide will check the booking by your name.
■ CERTIFIED TOUR GUIDE AND DRIVER
Our tour takes you to anywhere such as Nami Island / Petite France / Garden Of Morning Calm / Gangchon Rail Park / Jade Garden / Ski Resort (Snow & Ski Tour) and also includes entrance fees. Save your time from the hassle of taking public transportation.
This tour is with the best Nami Island Tour company for safe and comfortable trip.
* Convenient pick-up service from your hotel.
* Moving with expert guide so you can get any helps and safe trip.
■ WHAT’S SPECIAL
– Maximize your day
Traveling by yourself to sightseeing places in one day with public transportation will be very hectic schedule as taking the subway and then changing to buses.
– Enjoy adequate free time at each place
You can enjoy free time without disturbance of guide. Most of our customers say the free time is just about right itinerary.
– INFANT (0 – 35 months): Free of charge (No meals provided)
– This schedule is for reference only and is subject to change by traffic/weather conditions on the day.
– The tour guide will inform you what time you should be back to the vehicle whenever you get off at each destination.
– Travel time can take longer than usual in peak season and weekend and public holidays.
– Visiting order may be changed without prior notice.
– We have no responsibility for any incidents and loss by personal carelessness during the tour.
■ KOREAN GINSENG CENTER
Korean Ginseng Center where get certified by the government is in the itinerary of all package tours and we will stop by the center in Seoul for about 25 minutes.
The customers can get the information of Korean ginseng and purchase the Ginseng products or take a look around the center freely.