- Balance should be made on the 1ST tour day for overnight tours.
- Child fares: Discount price applied to under age 11 and free for under age 3. (No Additional Discounts)
– The tour itinerary may be changed as the weather condition.
– We have no responsible for your personal incidents and loss during the tour. Please be aware of your belongings
- Recommend to wear the sneakers or outdoor shoes for Nami Island and related tours.
- Daily package tours provide guide, driver and vehicle.
- Pick-up time (07:10~08:10 where you stay) will be different as your hotel location.
- Pick-up time may be a little bit delayed due to the traffic jam.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit card on tour day.
- If you are a Muslim, vegetarian or need special dishes, please ask the guide on tour day.
- Korean Ginseng Center is included in every package tour course.
- Overnight Tour: When booking an overnight tour, you should pay deposit as 50% of the tour charge in advance.
- For overnight tours, basically provide 1 room for 2 people. For 3 people, an extra bed will be provided.– (a family with a child gets 1 room, more than 2 children get 2 rooms.)
- You can get special discount rate as the people of your group. (Over 8 people)
- Cancellation on tour day, 50% of total price will be charged as cancellation fee.
- Condition : Guide, Transportation, Ski gloves & Ski Gear (Ski/ Poles/ Boots)
rental andBasic Ski Lesson(1hour).
- Lunch is not provided in skiing day when you take ski-included overnight tour.
- Before the tour begins, if we can’t progress the tour because of heavy snow or natural disaster, there will be 100% refund.
- After the tour begins, if we can’t progress the tour because of heavy snow or natural disaster, there will be no refund.
- Please do not act by yourself during the tour.
- Option (Additional fee): Ski Suit rental, Snowboard rental, Ski Lift Ticket,
Professional Ski/Snowboard Lesson – (Min. 2pax).
- Ski suits are optional, since many customers are preparing their own.
(Ski suit rental – KRW 15,000 per set per person)
- Wearing Ski suits is mandatory in ski resort.
Because casual wears are easy to get wet and weak in wind or you may get a hypothermia or cold.
- Injuries of carelessness: the responsibility lies on tourists.
- Warm-ups before activities are mandatory.
- You should adjust bindings properly.
- Beginners should not ride the lift before familiar with skiing.
- To prevent the accident, take the proper slope to your ability.
- While on the lift, please do not move to avoid fall down.
- When the lift stops, follow the directions of staffs.
- Please do not over-speed/ straight descent/ skiing violently.
- If there is any case of crash, yell or fell down beforehand.
- Please follow the staff of tour guide’s directions or signs in all time.
- You should not ski or take the lift when you are drunk.
- Please have proper sleep and rest, since fatigue may cause accident.