NS-4 : Nami Island + Enjoy Snow & Ski Tour ( March Only)
Available Everyday | Schedule for March ( Beg. of Mar. ~ Mid. of Mar. Only )
Hotel Pick-up ( around 07:00 ) ~ 18:00
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off, Round Trip Vehicle,
Expert Tour Guide, Nami Island Entrance Fee & Ferry Ticket
Ski Gear ( Ski, Poles, Boots ) & Gloves Rental,
Basic Ski Lesson ( about 1 hour )
Meals ( You can have it as your preference by your own expenses in Nami island or ski resort ),
Optional Items for Snow & Ski
→ Hotel Pick-up ( Seoul )
→ to Nami Island ( about 1.5 hours )
→ Take Ferry to Nami Island ( for 10 minutes )
→ Nami Island (Free time)
→ Meeting the Guide on Promised Time in Nami Island
→ Return to Vehicle
→ Lunch ( Excluded : by your own )
→ to Vivaldi Park Ski Resort
→ Stop by Ski Shop for Rental ( Ski Suit/ Goggles/ Gloves )
→ Arrival at Vivaldi Park Ski Resort
→ Ski Gear Rental ( Skis/ Poles/ Boots )
→ Enjoy Winter Program ( Sightseeing & Ski )
→ Meeting the Guide on Promised Time in the Ski Resort
→ to Seoul
→ Drop-off at the Hotel or Myeongdong or Hongdae ( around 18:00 )
Nami Island + Vivaldi Park Ski Resort
169,000 149,000 p/p ( 3 ~ 5 adult )
159,000 139,000 p/p ( 6 adult or more)
150,000 130,000 p/p ( Child : Age 4~10 )
199,000 189,000 p/p ( In case of 2 adult )
- Deposit : 50% in Advance through Paypal
- Balance : On Tour Day by Cash or Credit card
- This tour is for only in Mar.
- If you need Optional items, Please inform us in Advance.
Sightseeing Gondola Ticket: KRW 15,000
Ski Lift Pass Ticket(Half Day): KRW 43,000
Snowboard Gear(Deck, Binding, Boots): KRW 30,000
Snow Sliding(2-hour): KRW 12,000 ( If Possible )
- For Non-Ski Guests ( Enjoy Snow Tour Only ), Provide Either Sightseeing Gondola Ticket or Snow Sliding Ticket instead of Ski Gear.
Ski Lift Pass Ticket – USD 39 ( KRW 43,000 )
The ski lift is for whom has experience of skiing so they go to top of proper slope by lift then down the slope.
So if you are beginner for the ski, you don’t have to take ski lift.
But after basic ski lesson and when you are familiar with skiing, you can take it at the beginner ski slope.
If you want to take it, the instructor will allow you to take it and inform a proper slope by your ski level.
- Deposit is refundable by cancellation until 3 days before. After then, deposit is Not refundable.
TOUR DATE CHANGE
- Date and/or any other changes are available until 3 days prior to travel date
- Changes request will not be accepted after 3 days prior to travel date.
You need to book again or keep the original booking.
- All requests of changes are charged with USD 20 per booking as administration Fee.
- No refund the payment if you cancel the tour afterwards tour date change
■ LATEST UPDATE
The tour will not be operating for 1~2 day in Lunar New Year’s holiday.
■ WHEN TO BOOK
– Inquire in advance at least 2 days before to book.
■ BOOKING PROCESS
– Make online Booking Only
- Hotel Pick-up ( Meeting Places ) will be informed with considering your location when you confirmed the tour
- Check your E-mail : Upon successful booking, you will receive an E-mail with confirmed pick-up time.
- Meet the Tour Guide : Please be on time at your meeting place.
- Guide will check the booking by your name.
■ CERTIFIED TOUR GUIDE AND DRIVER
Our tour takes you to anywhere such as Nami Island / Petite France / Garden Of Morning Calm / Gangchon Rail Park / Jade Garden / Ski Resort (Snow & Ski Tour) and also includes entrance fees. Save your time from the hassle of taking public transportation.
This tour is with the best Nami Island Tour company for safe and comfortable trip.
* Convenient pick-up service from your hotel.
* Moving with expert guide so you can get any helps and safe trip.
■ WHAT’S SPECIAL
– Maximize your day
Traveling by yourself to sightseeing places in one day with public transportation will be very hectic schedule as taking the subway and then changing to buses.
– Enjoy adequate free time at each place
You can enjoy free time without disturbance of guide. Most of our customers say the free time is just about right itinerary.
– INFANT (0 – 35 months): Free of charge
– This schedule is for reference only and is subject to change by traffic/weather conditions on the day.
– The tour guide will inform you what time you should be back to the bus whenever you get off at each destination.
– Travel time can take longer than usual in peak season and weekend and public holidays.
– Visiting order may be changed without prior notice.
– We have no responsibility for any incidents and loss by personal carelessness during the tour.