* SKI TOUR (Basic Ski Lesson included)
– Guide, Transportation, Ski gloves & Ski Gear (Ski / Poles / Boots) Rental
– Basic Ski Lesson (1 hour / Min. 2 pax )
– Basic Snowboard Lesson (without free lesson / Min. 2 pax)
Option [ Rental ]
* Ski Additional Lesson (min. 2 pax) – KRW 20,000 per hour per person
* Snowboard Additional Lesson (min. 2 pax) – KRW 40,000 per hour per person
(If you need snowboarding lesson, please make a reservation in advance to arrange snowboard guide who can give a lesson)
* Ski Suit Rental – KRW 15,000 per set per person
– Ski suits are optional since many customers bring their own.
– wearing ski suits is mandatory in ski resort.
Because casual wears are easy to get wet and weak in wind or you may get a hypothermia or cold.
* Goggle rental – KRW 10,000 per set per person
(Availability for Goggle rental is depending upon the resort. If rental is not available,
you should buy it at the ski shop)
* Snowboard Gear rental – KRW 30,000 per set per person
* Ski Lift Ticket (Half day) – KRW 35,000 per person
Ski Lift Ticket (Full day) – KRW 50,000 per person
For Ski Lift Pass-Ticket
If you are beginner for the ski, you don’t need ski lift pass.
But after basic ski lesson and when you are familiar with skiing, you can take it at the beginner ski slope.
Whether you take it or not, the guide will decide as your ski level.
So you can decide to take ski lift on tour day by guide’s permission.